New Hampshire and Maine law permit modifications in certain circumstances.  Whether you are seeking to modify a parenting plan, child support, or spousal support/alimony, we are up to date on the latest laws and can advise you on your best course of action.

Presently serving clients in New Hampshire and Maine.

Contact us for your free consultation.