Support and Collections

Did you know that child support and spousal support are considered Judgments? That means if those obligations go unpaid, you may be able to pursue sanctions and/or various enforcement options in Court due to the obligated party's failure to pay. 

If you owe child support and are unable to make payments, we may be able to assist you to modify your payments.  

Contact us for your free consultation.

Presently serving clients in New Hampshire and Maine.